- Win 1 of 5 Nando's £50 Gift Cards!
- Win a 24 month Netflix subscription!
- Win a John Lewis Festive Treats Hamper!
- Win a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer!
- Win a Waitrose Ultimate Christmas Hamper!
- Win a £200 ASDA gift card!
- Win a £200 M&S gift card!
- Win a £200 Zizzi Gift Card!
- Win a £500 M&S Gift Card!
- Win a £750 Argos gift card!
- Win an iPhone 6!
- Some Unconventional Twitter Advice
- Unlock Your PDF Content for a Visibility Boost
- Kieron Donoghue Affiliate Interview
- What’s the Future of Social Networking?
- Best Internet Marketing Blogs to Learn From
- The Secret of What and Why
- Shout it out! Digg won’t let you share anymore
- Jason Duke Interview
- Social Media and SEO – Why Choose?
- Industry Interview: Aaron Wall from SEOBook
- Do You Have These Three Vital Internet Marketing Skills?
- Welcome to the Promotions Blog!
Some Unconventional Twitter Advice
Posted by Chris Garrett on 30th Sep 09
It’s getting a little silly now … Make a fortune with Twitter!! Grow your followers by gajillions a day!!! ZOMG! Secret Ninja Twitter System Runs On Autopilot!!!!!! Well I have to say, I have done my research … and these “systems” are junk. Do they work to increase your follower count? Yes. I have checked [...](Read More)
Unlock Your PDF Content for a Visibility Boost
Posted by Chris Garrett on 22nd Sep 09
In social media we are told that it is all about the content. Content is King! Content really is a large part of our success in social media, but it is not the only thing. We have to be clever about the content we create, how we create it, where we put it and most [...](Read More)
Kieron Donoghue Affiliate Interview
Posted by Chris Garrett on 21st Jul 09
Today I got the opportunity to grill Kieron Donoghue about his affiliate empire, his addiction to Spotify, and his love of automobiles … Q: You are a well known face in the affiliate scene. For those who do not know you though, please share some information about who you are and what you do? I’ve been an [...](Read More)
What’s the Future of Social Networking?
Posted by David Davies on 15th Jul 09
It’s easy to get carried away…. Perhaps, in the future, we will all wear cameras on our heads, emblazoned with our social network of choice. We will be like clans, and people will be able to watch us walk about on their computers, and the cameras will have built-in speakers which anyone can access from [...](Read More)